As per market research, the consumer trend is shifting towards a healthy lifestyle. Today, customers prefer to buy certified Organic Green Tea and other organic food products available in the market at reasonable prices. The catechins and antioxidants present in organic green tea leaves promote metabolism and work as anti-aging agents in the human body. Moreover, India Organic & Jaivik Bharat certified NIMBARK Organic Green Tea- 100gcomes with the following health benefits:
1. Organic Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which may help to improve brain functionality.
2. Studies suggest that drinking a cup of Organic Green tea on regular basis may boost metabolic rate and helps in weight loss.
3. Organic Green Tea acts as a natural rejuvenator with several skincare benefits.
4. Its powerful antioxidants may lower the risk of developing certain cancer cells.
5. The bioactive compounds in green tea may protect the brain of adults from neurodegenerative disorders.
6. The catechins in green tea may slow down the growth of bad breath causing bacteria in the mouth.
7. As per certain studies, drinking organic green tea may improve insulin sensitivity and lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes.
8. Consuming Green tea over a longer period of time may inhibit the risk of developing Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
9. It may also reduce the risk of dental cavities and improves oral health.
10. Drinking green tea may lower down the LDL (bad cholesterol), resulting in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.