Sarveshwar is a trusted brand in the market of Traditional Basmati Rice from the fertile valley of Jammu & Kashmir. The offered variety of rice has a natural, rich aroma, and unique taste. In a package of 1 kg, Sarveshwar Jammu Traditional Basmati Rice is procured and processed in a completely hygienic environment where international quality standards are being followed. It is a commonly consumed cereal grain in every part of India. One can use this long-grain Jammu Traditional Basmati Rice in various recipes, in a genuine price range. One of the popular recipes which has rice as an important ingredient is Veg and Non-Veg Biryani.
At our packaging unit, we use fully automated machines with metal detecting technology which ensures detection of any ferrous and non-ferrous metals at the final stage of packaging. The company follows all quality standards to retain the natural flavor, freshness, and aroma of the Jammu Traditional Basmati Rice -1kg.
If we talk about its nutritional quotient, then a cup full of Sarveshwar Unique Traditional Basmati Rice will provide the following health nutrients:
• Energy 377.0 kcal
• Protein 10.0 g
• Carbohydrates 80.0 g
• Fat 3.0 g
• Saturated Fat 0.1 g
• Trans Fatty Acid 0.2 g
• Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
• Cholesterol 0.1 mg
It is highly recommended to buy Sarveshwar Jammu Traditional Basmati Rice online for the following incredible health benefits:
• It is a good source of energy-giving nutrients called carbohydrates, which boost energy levels.
• Along with the subtle taste, this variety of rice comes with naturally loaded nutrients like protein, high dietary fiber, and low fats.
• Due to the presence of dietary fiber, Traditional Basmati Rice can be a healthier alternative for people who are suffering from constipation and other stomach-related ailments.
• As per some studies, rice has a low to the medium glycemic index, which makes it beneficial for people who are concerned about their diabetic levels.
• Along with seasonal vegetables and other Indian spices, rice can really make an incredibly healthy meal that can keep you satisfied for a longer duration of time.
Shelf Life and Storage Instructions-
As per quality food standards, any variety of rice must be consumed within 24 months from the date of packaging. After unpacking, this humble grain must be kept in a cool, dry, and hygienic place for its long-lasting taste and aroma.