From the foothills of Jammu & Kashmir, NIMBARK is offering 100% Organic Brown Basmati Rice with a distinct aroma and subtle taste. Its grain is long, slender with narrow width and it is a healthier substitute of the regular range of Basmati Rice. Buy Organic Brown Basmati Rice from a trusted brand like NIMBARK which procures this variety from the farmers cultivating this cereal crop in the valleys of the Himalayas by employing organic means. Organic rice cultivation is gaining popularity in India, as people are more aware nowadays of the chemicals & pesticides used in normal farming practices.
At NIMBARK, we support organic farming & procurement of products that too at a reasonable cost. Thus, no polishing or chemicals are used in the packaging of these Organic Brown Basmati Rice – 1Kg. Traditionally, Brown Basmati Rice is consumed worldwide along with various other recipes. But, Biryani (Veg as well as non-veg)is one of the most popular recipes in every corner of India which includes this rice as the main ingredient along with other aromatic spices like saffron, cardamom & clove.
Although, cooking of these Long Grain Brown Basmati Rice (Organic) is very simple but the following steps can be followed to retain its distinct aroma and nutty taste:
Cooking instructions for 1 cup of rice in a pan:
1. Soak rice in water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil two cups of water, add soaked rice into the boiling water.
3. Add salt to taste along with a teaspoon of butter, margarine, or cooking oil.
4. You may also add green peas, carrots, or mix vegetables to your likings.
5. Left it simmers on low heat until most of the water is absorbed into the rice.
6. Turn off the stove, and let the rice stand for 10 mins. With the lid on.
7. Gently puff up rice, and serve.
Cooking instructions for 1 cup of rice in a rice cooker:
1. Add one cup of rice with 2 1/4 cups of water in a rice cooker.
2. Add salt, cooking oil, and vegetables to your likings.
3. Switch on the rice cooker.
4. Once ready, it will automatically turn off.
5. When ready, gently puff up rice, and serve.