Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Website: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. â€śPersonal Informationâ€ť is any information that can individually identify you and includes, for example and without limitation, your name, email address, password, username, telephone number, postal address, payment card (including, but not limited to, you credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information collected and stored by our third party payment procession company), billing, shipping information and contact information.Â â€śNon-personal Informationâ€ť includes information that does not personally identify you, but may include, for example and without limitation, tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, transaction information, use of the Website and the Internet, etc.
There are a number of circumstances in which you may voluntarily supply us with your Personal Information. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with all or some of the services available through the Website. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your Personal Information:
- Registration for a Member Account on the Website.
- Enrolling to receive information or related services from us.
- Purchases from the Website.
- Requests for service or other assistance.
- Participation in surveys, special events, contests, sweepstakes, and promotions.
- Participation on social media accounts involving Nimbark Organic or our products.
- Submission of user content and testimonials.
- Submission of content to the Website such as blog submissions.
- Any other place on the Website where you knowingly and voluntarily submit Personal Information