Nimbark Organic Flax Seeds (Brown) come with a shelf life of 12 months and must be stored in a cool place with no direct reach of sunlight. If we discuss the health benefits of incorporating flaxseeds into the daily diet, then here are a few from the numerous:
• These seeds are a major source of Lignans that may help in protection against cancer by blocking the growth and spread of tumor cells.
• Magnesium present in the flaxseeds improves the mood and helps to enjoy a sound sleep.
• These edible seeds also have manganese which actively supports the production of collagen which promotes skin and bone health.
• Phosphorus present in these plant-based powerhouses helps in the formation of cell structures and supports bone health.
• Thiamin supports the nervous system of the human body.
• Daily intake of flaxseed may also help to reduce the LDL (low-density lipoprotein) or "bad" cholesterol level which is directly associated with diseases like obesity, diabetes, heart problems, and others.
• Flaxseed contains plentiful insoluble fiber(which does not dissolve in water) which remains in the digestive tract and helps in preventing constipation.