Check out the nutritional value of one cup (about 200ml) of Nimbark Organic Sunflower Oil:
• 1927 calories
• 21.3 g saturated fat
• 182 g monounsaturated fat
• 8.3 g polyunsaturated fat
• 419 mg Omega-3 fatty acids
• 7860 mg Omega-6 fatty acids
Apart from the above nutritional value, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil also offers several health benefits. Some of the known health benefits are:
• It contains phytochemicals such as choline and phenolic acid, which are healthy for the heart and lowers the chances of a heart attack
. • Carotenoids and Tocopherols found in Sunflower seed oil help in curbing the cancer-causing free radicals.
• It fulfills the requirement of protein, which is needed for building and repairing damaged tissues.
• It may help to prevent the premature signs of aging due to its antioxidant properties.
• Massaging the scalp with sunflower oil helps to control dryness and damage of hairs.
• It also has anti-inflammatory properties that may reduce the chances of asthma attacks.
• It is considered great for the skin due to the presence of the Vitamin E component and helps in quick healing of wounds, scars and enhances the glow in the skin.